Monday, April 09, 2007

Apologies all around

I'm sure ya'll have noticed that I've not been very active recently. I've had a couple of emails about it, and Sean wrote in a comment on another post: "Any word on when the results will be in for the March contest?" Sadly, I've been more or less flat on my back for the last ten days with a really nasty cold/flu/virus thing. Today is really the first day I've been doing anything real (though I did manage to get a short post out to kick of the April contest). I don't want to make any promises right now, but I'm hoping to get things back on track this week. (And, yes, Sean that should include an announcement about March's contest.)

2 comments:

Sean said...

No worries! Ack, now I feel like a heel. :) Go get better!

gnupate said...

No need to feel like a heel, I should have posted something earlier.