The list of presenters does look great:
MountainWest RubyConf is a two day conference costing just $100 which includes lunch both days, t-shirts, and a terrific opportunity to rub elbows with some of the smartest Rubyists around. We have a great list of presenters with compelling presentations.
- Giles Bowkett – Code Generation: The Safety Scissors Of Metaprogramming
- Devlin Daley – Enough Statistics so that Zed won’t yell at you
- Patrick Farley – Ruby Internals
- Philippe Hanrigou – What To Do when Mongrel Stops Responding to Your Requests and Ruby Doesn’t Want to Tell You About It
- Yehuda Katz – Faster, Better, ORM with DataMapper
- Jan Lehnardt – Next Generation Data Storage with CouchDB
- Jeremy McAnally – Deep Ruby
- Joe O’Brien – Domain Specific Languages: Molding Ruby
- Tammer Saleh – BDD with Shoulda
- Jonathan Younger – Using Amazon’s Web Services from Ruby
While the keynotes aren’t announced yet, I think they’re going to be awesome too. I’m looking forward to the announcements. So, what are you waiting for? Go register—it’s only $100 for what looks like an awesome conference.