Friday, August 25, 2006

Big Day

Wow! What a day for news. So far, here are my three favorites:

  • Ruby 1.8.5 has been announced! Mauricio has posted a ChangeLog at his blog. Go grab a download and enjoy.
  • Kent Sibilev has announced ruby-debug 0.4. I wish I'd known about this package earlier. It looks like a great expansion on the stock debugger, and should prove really useful.
  • Satish Talim posted an interview he did with me over at the Pune Ruby Brigade's group blog. I'm really excited to see the way they're helping Ruby in India. I'm also really humbled to be lumped in with the kind of people they've interviewed so far.

Finally, while it's not really news, today's the day I fly out for RubyConf*MI. I'm looking forward to catching some great presentations. Hopefully mine goes well.

No comments: